1. Daniel Wellington watches can solve pretty much a lot of things.
2. Overtime shifts are not that fun after you’ve had your fifth one round.
3. Buying stuff with my own hard-earned money can be a bit difficult, even when I know I need to.
4. TGIS is a godsent restaurant with killer chicken wings.
5. It’s not bad to validate your own emotions. I’m sort of human, too.
6. Having a MacBook really does make my computer duties a lot easier.
7. Bubble milk tea makes my stomach sick, but sadly not my taste buds. Sorry!
8. Working in central London means I need to brush up on my Spanish and French skills again.
9. Not everyone I know will be there for me. But I shouldn’t feel that bad about it.
10. The most unexpected of people will come through for me. And that I should feel goddamn lucky to have people like those around me (And now I really, really, REALLY am).